Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chung Fung Lee........................

There was this guy who had a big doubt that his wife was cheating on him and seeing
her college time lover SO he hired a Chinese detective Chung Fung Lee to get some
live and spicy photos of his wife's actions with this fuckin guy.

He informed his wife that he will be away for a week as he is gonna go and attend
a seminar in UK. and stayed in a simple hotel. and sent Mr. Chung Fung Lee to
follow and get photos.

2 days after that : he got a mail.

You go from home.
I stand outside home.

I watch day and night
There is no fight

next day he come
I just outside roam

He hug her
She hug her
I see

He sit in car
she sit in car
I go far   .................. and follow

He go to hotel
She go to hotel
I stand outside ............... and smoke

he book a room
I see the number

He go to room
She go to room
I climb the tree ............. and watch

He hug her
She hug him .................... I see

She strip him
He strip her ..............
I strip myself sir......

He taste her
She taste him
I taste my icecream.......

He play with she
She play with he
I play with me.......

FALL FROM THE TREE.......
NO SEE........
SO NO FEE..........

 
  • Share this
  • Sumbit to Digg
  • Sumbit to StumbleUpon
  • Sumbit to Delicious
  • Sumbit to Technorati
  • Sumbit to Reddit
  • Sumbit to Mixx
  • Sumbit to Twitter
  • Sumbit to Furl
  • Sumbit to Design Float
  • Sumbit to Blinklist
  • Sumbit to Yahoo Buzz
  • Sumbit to Google  Bookmarks

1 comment:

  1. Haaaa nice one i hope we will get more stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete