Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2011

VD [STD]............................

One man called the doctor on the phone & said that his son is having sexually transmitted disease.

Doctor : Okay I'll come tomorrow.
Man : I think It has also passed on to our maid.
Doctor : Okay as I said I'll be there tommorow.
Man : To tell you the fact doctor even I got it from our maid.
Doctor : Oh My God!
Man : and I think...... I think.....
Doctor : WHAT?
Man : Even My wife has got it from me.
Doctor : OH FUCK! WHAT IN THE DEVIL'S NAME - THAT MEANS WE ALL HAVE IT.
  • Share this
  • Sumbit to Digg
  • Sumbit to StumbleUpon
  • Sumbit to Delicious
  • Sumbit to Technorati
  • Sumbit to Reddit
  • Sumbit to Mixx
  • Sumbit to Twitter
  • Sumbit to Furl
  • Sumbit to Design Float
  • Sumbit to Blinklist
  • Sumbit to Yahoo Buzz
  • Sumbit to Google  Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment