Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hand job.......................

This guy walks in a pub and sees the sign above the bartender.
Chicken Sandwich ------> $ 1
Ham Burger ------------> $ 3
Hand Job --------------> $ 10

The man walks to one of the sexy blondes who is exceptionally SEXY,attractive & beautiful and is serving the drinks to some guys.

Blonde : Yes sir! How may I help you.
Guy : Well! Well!.......I mean.........

Blonde : Sir. Speak it out. Don't hesitate. I am all ears.
Guy : Well! I was wondering. Are you the one who gives the hand Job?

Blonde : Yes! Indeed I am.

Guy : Then wash your FUCKING HANDS & FIX ME A HAM BURGER.
  • Share this
  • Sumbit to Digg
  • Sumbit to StumbleUpon
  • Sumbit to Delicious
  • Sumbit to Technorati
  • Sumbit to Reddit
  • Sumbit to Mixx
  • Sumbit to Twitter
  • Sumbit to Furl
  • Sumbit to Design Float
  • Sumbit to Blinklist
  • Sumbit to Yahoo Buzz
  • Sumbit to Google  Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment