Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Can I help you?..........................


This hot chick walks up to the bartender and says in a sexy seductive voice,
"May I please speak to your manager?"

Bartender says, "Not right now, can I help you?"
She replies,  "I don't know if you’re the man to talk to...its kind of personal..."

Thinking he might get lucky, he goes, "I'm cock sure I can handle your problem lady."

She then looks at him with a seductive smile, and leans out and starts running her finger
& wiping them on his beard in a sexy rhythm then Runs them all over his face then puts
two of her fingers in his mouth............He loves the act and romantically starts
sucking them, thinking deep within that he is through!

She then whispers in his ears, "Can you tell the manager something for me?"

"Oh Sure! Love" Says the bartender feeling on top of the world.

"Tell him that there's no toilet paper in the ladies toilet"
  • Share this
  • Sumbit to Digg
  • Sumbit to StumbleUpon
  • Sumbit to Delicious
  • Sumbit to Technorati
  • Sumbit to Reddit
  • Sumbit to Mixx
  • Sumbit to Twitter
  • Sumbit to Furl
  • Sumbit to Design Float
  • Sumbit to Blinklist
  • Sumbit to Yahoo Buzz
  • Sumbit to Google  Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment