Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2011

Taste....................

One Indian Gynecologist was talking to American Gynecologist

I. G: You see the other day I had a patient who had her cunt like Papaya.

A. G.: You Indians are known to exaggerate things.

I. G: I swear it.

A.G.: If she had that big cunt then how could she walk I BET!

I. G.: You see you Americans are always thinking about the size
            I AM NOT TALKING BOUT THE SIZE
            I AM TALKING BOUT THE FLAVOR. 
  • Share this
  • Sumbit to Digg
  • Sumbit to StumbleUpon
  • Sumbit to Delicious
  • Sumbit to Technorati
  • Sumbit to Reddit
  • Sumbit to Mixx
  • Sumbit to Twitter
  • Sumbit to Furl
  • Sumbit to Design Float
  • Sumbit to Blinklist
  • Sumbit to Yahoo Buzz
  • Sumbit to Google  Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment