Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Insurance........................

One Sardar wrote to an insurance company................

You see for last 5 years I am working on part time service, can feed myself once in a day

and now that my mom has died 7 years back BUT still I've been paying her insurance

premium and I think I can pay this last one for full and final. If you want to cancel her

Insurance it will help me to feed at least 2 meals........P.S. attaching the last cheque.

Pls. Don't sue me for this. I am too too poor.
  • Share this
  • Sumbit to Digg
  • Sumbit to StumbleUpon
  • Sumbit to Delicious
  • Sumbit to Technorati
  • Sumbit to Reddit
  • Sumbit to Mixx
  • Sumbit to Twitter
  • Sumbit to Furl
  • Sumbit to Design Float
  • Sumbit to Blinklist
  • Sumbit to Yahoo Buzz
  • Sumbit to Google  Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment