Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 7, 2012

U Know what I’m doin?.................

A sexy, ravishing & voluptuous blond girl walked into a gynaec’s clinic. On seeing her, his [Gynaec’s] throat was dry, he was stiff in his pants and all his professionalism was flushed down the drain. He [on the spot] urgently asked her to get undressed & lie on the examination table for a thorough check up.
He came in, in 5 minutes with pink eyes and pumping blood in his heart and pants and started fondling with her full grown, rounded & juicy breasts. While doing so he asked her. “Can you guess what I’m doing?” “Yup” “You must be checking for lumps or may be breast cancer” Said she. “Yeah! You are right.” Doctor said. Then he started stroking her thighs as he asked. “Can you guess what I’m doing now?” She replied – “Yup! I think you are checking for abrasion or unwanted celluloid.” “Yeah! You are 100% correct.” Replied the doctor. Then he started fingering with her clitoris and started inserting his fingers lightly in her….. 
[You know what I mean......] [& IF YOU ARE A GIRL PLEASE .... DON'T FEEL IT ---- ]IT MIGHT CAUSE AN ACUTE SEXUAL DRIPPING PROBLEM] [& if it happens - THEN - not my fault OKAY?]
….. and asked her. “Can you guess what I’m doing now?” …….. “Yup! I think you are checking whether I’m having any yellow or abnormal discharge RIGHT?” Doctor thought that the girl was dumb and replied “Wow! That’s a perfect answer.” Then he unzipped his pants and started having sexual intercourse with this blondie and then asked her - “Now! At least now. Can you guess what I’m doing?” The girl replied “YEAH! This time 100% I know what you are doing”. Doctor was astonished and asked “Can you tell me what is it that I’m doing?”
The girl replied “YOU ARE TRYING TO GET GONORRHOEA FROM ME. ACTUALLY FOR WHICH I CAME TO YOU TO GET TREATED FOR.”
  • Share this
  • Sumbit to Digg
  • Sumbit to StumbleUpon
  • Sumbit to Delicious
  • Sumbit to Technorati
  • Sumbit to Reddit
  • Sumbit to Mixx
  • Sumbit to Twitter
  • Sumbit to Furl
  • Sumbit to Design Float
  • Sumbit to Blinklist
  • Sumbit to Yahoo Buzz
  • Sumbit to Google  Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment