Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The saying.......................Huh huh


I walked into a public toilet where I found two toiletss, of which one was already
occupied. So I entered the other one, closed the door, dropped my pants & undiess and sat
down.
A voice came from the toilet next to me: "Hello dear, how are you doing?"
I thought it a bit strange, but not wanting to be rude I replied "Yeah!,So far so good thanks."
After a short pause, I heard the voice again "So, what are you up to?"
Unsure what to say, I replied "Huh Huh! just having a quick poochoo. How about you?"
I then heard the voice for the third time ....."Sorry buddy, I'll call you back.
I've got some bastard in the loo next to me answering everything I say."
  • Share this
  • Sumbit to Digg
  • Sumbit to StumbleUpon
  • Sumbit to Delicious
  • Sumbit to Technorati
  • Sumbit to Reddit
  • Sumbit to Mixx
  • Sumbit to Twitter
  • Sumbit to Furl
  • Sumbit to Design Float
  • Sumbit to Blinklist
  • Sumbit to Yahoo Buzz
  • Sumbit to Google  Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment